Katana Documentation PDFs

For all the latest news regarding the website and helpful guides for you to make your stay at the forum more comfortable.
Uncle Bob
Site Admin

Katana Documentation PDFs

Post by Uncle Bob » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 am

I have added the GSX1100SZ / SD manuals and part lists to the Members Area. These are the Damian McGinnis ones he originally scanned in, but I have made them into a PDF and also searchable. This makes it easier with the part lists to just select and copy the part number into a search engine (or Robinsons Suzuki Quick Finder Pad), if you are looking for that part, rather that write it down and then type it in again.

Also added the GSX250SSN and GSX400SSN parts lists which are searchable.

Currently working on the GSX250SSN and GSX400SSN Service Manual.

I don't have Damian's CD for the 550, 650 and 750. He did say he would send to me, but if anyone else has them maybe I could borrow rather than hassle him again.

Thanks and enjoy!

UB

johnr
Club Member

Re: Katana Documentation PDFs

Post by johnr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:37 am

ive got a cdrom here from gawd knows where, it has the kat fiches on it but also the bandit 1200 which might be handy considering how many bandit engines are fitted in kats.? having said that, you might already have it, im not sure if the disk didnt come from someone in the club.
My Gallery

KOC 004

Uncle Bob
Site Admin

Post by Uncle Bob » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:23 am

johnr wrote:ive got a cdrom here from gawd knows where, it has the kat fiches on it but also the bandit 1200 which might be handy considering how many bandit engines are fitted in kats.? having said that, you might already have it, im not sure if the disk didnt come from someone in the club.
Cheers John, anything extra would be great ( I added the GSF400 wiring diagram (with english on it) to the 400 docs to make it easier to work out what is what on the 400 wiring.

Either do me a copy and I'll PM you my address, or if you are feeling technical in an IT way, ZIP it up and use WeTransfer to send to me.

Cheers

fossie
Club Member

Post by fossie » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 pm

I will send all the CDs I have , they will have 650 , 750 , and pop up on 400 and 250.. I know you have some but if you have all mine you can suss what you need .....it'll have to be snail mail ...pm address please matey.
CLUB Chairman

My Gallery