New Sections in the Members Area

For all the latest news regarding the website and helpful guides for you to make your stay at the forum more comfortable.
Uncle Bob
Site Admin

New Sections in the Members Area

Post by Uncle Bob » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:06 am

In a bid to get give some more Members benefits I have started adding the PDFs I have made from Damian's CDs.

I have also added 2 more sections:

How to: Here I will add some useful info as requested - the kind of stuff new people may find useful. So far I will add KiwiKs MR2 headlight conversion and (though I need to find the thread) the one written by not sure who on the rewiring the 3rd coil from the headlight switch to permanent (if anyone can link me to it that would be good). There were some images and diagrams in there about it. Anything else you want here let me know.

Tools and other items to borrow! Will get photos of the Tools, DVD etc and list what we have and who has them at present. I think the idea is that who ever has the item pays for postage to the next person at the time it is asked for. Correct?

Thanks

UB

Pedda
Club Member

Re: New Sections in the Members Area

Post by Pedda » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:03 am

Sounds good!

sparki
Committee Member

Post by sparki » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:02 am

Cheers Rob.... you're making a sterling effort there. most appreciated indeed.... adding value ah ;)

cheers
Steve
KOCUK - 241

My Gallery

jmac
Club Member

Post by jmac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:09 pm

You can include a No 7 Helicoil kit on your list. I used it to repair the cam cover retaining bolts on my pop-up.