Mount plate for Igniter and fuse box

For discussion on the GSX750 S3 and S4
Berti44
Club Member

Re: Mount plate for Igniter and fuse box

Post by Berti44 » Sun May 08, 2022 1:56 pm

Good to meet you yesterday fossie and some of the gang. I got some helpful photos and advice.
Now the rectifier, electrex RR is the one I need like this photo? Also I’m guessing I just connect wires like for like on the RR?
Whilst on parts sourcing I’m after the ducks arse on over the tail lights so if you know where I can get one let me know.
Cheers 🍻
Attachments
FE79F882-22FB-4D98-B05A-933D603D8B5E.png
7753A3A2-1B9A-4AD9-BAF6-4437A3B054DC.png

fossie
Club Member

Post by fossie » Sun May 08, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi there Bertie mate , really glad you made it down , sorry we went on the ride out not long after you arrived and had left when we returned .
Firstly William who's borrowed bike you inspected couldn't answer too many questions as if was my bike he was using . However your question about the black pipe from the back of the head ....it's the vacuum for the Scottoiler . ;)

2ndly the ducks arse ...is a hens tooth :lol: :mrgreen: ;) pretty rare. Best search yahoo Japan or either Australia ...where they will spank you ar*e on prices ...or Canada where there seems to be lot left in barns.

As for reg / reg firstly your loom is complete with factory connections see if electrix do one for the 750 Es ...if so its plug n play... You said you wouldn't be touring many miles , so the gremlin shouldn't appear unless you run with th headlamp off.

If the loom has been "modified " any Suzuki reg rec from GS 650 to 1100 cc one will fit .
But as per the 2 at the rally join the 3 yellow direct to alternator wires . Take the black direct to earth of battery and join the red to the red that fed the original reg rec. sorted.
CLUB Chairman

My Gallery

Berti44
Club Member

Post by Berti44 » Tue May 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Brilliant thanks for the info. It’s a long shot but I’m hoping to have it done for August and possibly Ripon. Best wishes Berti.