REAR SHOCKS

The 1990's Japanese market GSX250SSN (GJ76A) and GSX400SSN (GK77A)
Kiwipen

Re: REAR SHOCKS

Post by Kiwipen » Tue May 21, 2019 8:43 am

Shocks arrived today . They seem very well built with nice external machining.
Bolted in nicely and bloody GREAT! Today is Tuesday so I won’t get a chance to ride until the weekend so I will give them a thorough text over the weekend then I will post my review :D

Kiwipen

Re: REAR SHOCKS

Post by Kiwipen » Sun May 26, 2019 10:22 am

Ok.Went for an80k ride today.There is no user manual with these shocks so I wound the shocks to put some preload on the springs I just gave them two complete turns and used feeler gauges on the housing to get them even on both sides.I didn’t do anything else.All I can say is if you want a cost effective (and bloody good looking) set of shocks you won’t be disappointed.I gave these a thorough test with high speed straight line,tight twisting corners with undulations and these were fantastic! I am actually genuinely surprised at how good these are. They really are bolt on and use!! I am really impressed with these and not just for the price , I am impressed with their performance full stop!! If you want a set of shocks that are not ridiculously priced,look good,well made,and work bloody well put these on your shopping list.
I will re post in 12 months to see how they perform down the track but I suspect they will be still performing well as they seem to be a solid.strong well built shock.