Forum changes and missing information

A place to kick back and talk about anything and everything.
Uncle Bob
Site Admin

Forum changes and missing information

Post by Uncle Bob » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:06 am

I've made a new section called Technical and put the How to's, Manuals and Q&As in there. This section is Read only for Guests. The idea is it's useful info, Google can now see it, so can index it and it might bring people this way so raise our profile. I also have written a Converting to LED Indicators How To for the next Pride that I want to put in there as well that I wanted to be public ( I did use my Yamaha GT80 as the example bike, but it's all the same, only the names will change (that's in there for Fossie - guess the song :D ). I will grab any other useful Pride How To's as well to put in there so easier to find for the future.

Anyway, I noticed the MR2 Headlight Conversion HowTo has disappeared which is annoying - strangely Sam's 1 comment is still there about it, just not the main article. Can anyone remember who wrote it, I think it was Kryten or Blix but can't remember - they might still have the info if so and images. If not was it ever in a Pride so I can get the info from there? If anyone can help that would be good.

Cheers

UB