Hello from Bath

If you're new to the forum, why not stop off here and say a bit about yourself.
bathsloth
Club Member

Re: Hello from Bath

Post by bathsloth » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:35 pm

Lexdba wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:09 pm
why not put the Kat in your living room?
Another excellent idea. I'm liking this board's creativity. If I can persuade her to move her collection of Brandt teapots into the ball room we might have the solution. Cheers Lexdba!

bathsloth
Club Member

Post by bathsloth » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:52 pm

Bob1000 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:09 pm
About your insurance problem, do t suppose one of those ground anchor things concreted I and a big strong chain would suffice would it?
Bob
Thanks Bob. A near neighbour (who changes his bike more often than some people change socks) uses that set-up so I think you might be right. It's on my list to ask him who his insurer is.

lomsavage
Club Member

Post by lomsavage » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:29 am

Hi
Classic insurance normally requires a lockable brick buit garage so that seems out (for the minute)
Many other companies are available, however agreed value may be an issue (need agreed value due to age). it will just be a case of trying various insurers to get best deal.
They are a "fickle" lot though, one company refused me insurance if I kept the bike at work (given where that is it is totally absurd)
Hello from H

"Sponsered By Typhoo and P G Tips and (now) Aprilia also"

No Kats and unlikely to ever have one again :shock: (hey ho, that is what life throws at us)