Howdy

If you're new to the forum, why not stop off here and say a bit about yourself.
jmac
Club Member

Re: Howdy

Post by jmac » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:26 am

Greetings from north Manchester. You don't have to be mad to join this club etc etc. If you don't get the little bit of luck re the pop-up, let me know. I may be able to help. Cheers John

Robeartato

Post by Robeartato » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:07 am

Thanks John, I'll keep that in mind. As it stands I'm pretty patient and not quite ready to throw in the towel on the search: As fossie says they do "pop-up" :lol: from time to time.

As for where I am fossie, I am south of Northwich in a town called Winsford. Not too bad of a place: Oulton Park Circuit is just round the corner, and I'm also quite close to the Northwich J&S branch.

fossie
Club Member

Post by fossie » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Not just any CX but a EUROSPORT...500 or 650? ....not any difference though really!
I only ask where you are because if we hear of anything coming up before it's listed we can point you in its direction without travelling miles.
What sort of condition are we talking ....are you a stripper and gleam Got to be just so .or a ride it type of chap.?
CLUB Chairman

My Gallery

PaulD
Club Member

Post by PaulD » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:57 am

Robeartato wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:07 am
Thanks John, I'll keep that in mind. As it stands I'm pretty patient and not quite ready to throw in the towel on the search: As fossie says they do "pop-up" :lol: from time to time.

As for where I am fossie, I am south of Northwich in a town called Winsford. Not too bad of a place: Oulton Park Circuit is just round the corner, and I'm also quite close to the Northwich J&S branch.
Small world innit? I visit my mam in Winsford 3-4 times a week on the bike. I was brought up there from age 10 8-)
There rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
KOC member 453

Robeartato

Post by Robeartato » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:24 pm

fossie wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:46 pm
I only ask where you are because if we hear of anything coming up before it's listed we can point you in its direction without travelling miles.
What sort of condition are we talking ....are you a stripper and gleam Got to be just so .or a ride it type of chap.?
Ah yes, the most important question. So long as all her parts are present, I'm more than happy to see non-runners and even disassembled bikes.

jmac
Club Member

Post by jmac » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am

just for the record, I've got a pop-up in the back of my garage doing an impression of a hoover. (gathering dust)… just saying.

Bikeazoid
Club Member

Post by Bikeazoid » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:34 am

jmac wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am
just for the record, I've got a pop-up in the back of my garage doing an impression of a hoover. (gathering dust)… just saying.
Oh that's rich, the vacuum connection. I love it.

Reminds me of a joke. Hope I don't offend. What do Bikers and Vacuums have in common? They both have dirt bags attached to them. :?
82 Katana 1000 (work in progress, but she will be beautiful she has a dedicated sugar daddy)
2010 Z1000 (50k miles, I think that is like 60 Kilometer's or so)

www.CreepyKat.com
www.thepryorhouse.com

pookie

Post by pookie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Reminds me of a joke. Hope I don't offend. What do Bikers and Vacuums have in common? They both have dirt bags attached to them. :?
[/quote]

That sucks :roll:

Kryten
Club Member

Post by Kryten » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 pm

pookie wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:04 pm
That sucks :roll:
[/quote]

Careful you two. You're Dyson with Fossie's sense of humour here!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim

750 SZ (Not So) Skruffy Kat
1000 SZ in bits
7/11 SZ Long term
T509 Back on the road!

It was a New Day yesterday but, by God, it's an Old Day now!