It's been awhile.

If you're new to the forum, why not stop off here and say a bit about yourself.
Rustynail
Club Member

It's been awhile.

Post by Rustynail » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:00 am

Hi everyone it's been awhile what with one thing and another (life) :roll: I was paid member but had forgotten to renew my membership, so I sent an e-mail to Uncle Bob to confirm the cost but haven't heard back yet. So I checked out the "joining the club" post sent my £5 via pay pal and nothing, no response, no reply, zilch. :shock: . So am I missing something? Some weird midnight ritual praying to the Katana gods standing on one leg :? :lol:

fossie
Club Member

Re: It's been awhile.

Post by fossie » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 pm

Thanks for taking the time , UB will in touch , he's an IT guy so gets stuck in ether world , he will reappear very soon welcome back sir.
CLUB Chairman

My Gallery

jmac
Club Member

Post by jmac » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:49 am

No mate, you haven't missed much. It's just the scarcity of sacrificial virgins, or any virgins for that matter, for the rituals. Welcome home.

Rustynail
Club Member

Post by Rustynail » Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 am

Thanks for the reply's, full access restored thank you. Not much progress with the Katana unfortunately stuff just getting in the way. On a plus note though I bit the bullit and my empty engine is currently at Centurion HQ ,where Brian is doing a repair to the hole in the casing and prepping them so he can paint the complete engine with his ricochet silver. So hopefully when I get it back I can make some progress through the HASSLE I'm experiencing with my current Katana ownership. :roll: :lol: